- Perceptual-motor sequence learning: operating characteristics of the implicit procedural learning system; sequence learning in Parkinson’s disease & MCI; consolidation & interference among learned sequences
- Using perceptual-motor sequence learning to embed identifying information in implicit memory for secure authentication purposes
- Cognitive training in patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment and healthy older adults
- Skill learning and memory systems: the interacting roles of consciously directed action sequences and the process of developing skilled expertise
Some links to Adobe Flash applets we hope to use to study learning:
- Want to see our new SISL task in action? Here it is.
- Want to see the old Balls and Boxes puzzle task? Here it is.
[Page eternally under construction — 7/23/2012]